MPPT Solar charge Controller.
- 100% indegenous – designed in our end-end full fledged in-house R&D.
- Available for OEMs, Export Compliant
- Over 850 installations from 2013.
- DSP based Intelligent MPPT tracking
- Rugged, high reliability – long life design using IGBT
- High convertor efficiency (>96%)
Basic functioning in brief
During the day initially the Solar energy is utilized for charging the battery, load will be on the Grid until battery gets charged up to 90% of its capacity, once it reaches this level, load will get transferred to the inverter, Grid will get disconnected, load will be shared with the available solar energy & battery (as solar energy will keep charging the battery hence the balance will go to load until the battery gets fully charged).
In case the Solar energy declines power to the connected load will be shared between Solar & Battery, once the battery gets discharged to the set level, the load will automatically gets transferred to the Grid.
Battery discharge level setting.
External POT to set the battery discharge level(10%-90%), which will determine the charge that can be dynamically utilized for power saving, the rest for battery back during power failure.
Maximum power point tracking (MPPT) technology (unlike the conventional PWM) ensures maximum utilisation of the available solar power.